6.28.2010

the perpetual skulltap of poopoo


this is now the beginning of my newest sketchbook, incase its left someplace along my hopefullyfuture travels V: ihavent been doing somuch as of late, with my physicalself imean, aside from loafing and drawing and occasionally reading. living with mark is the bestest and ormondbeach trumps philadelphia in almost allways possible. ive never lived in aplace where the air is amazingly clean and beautiful all ofthe time, where the streets arent covered in filthandgrime. ACCIDENTAL RHYME. beens on the internets lots more recently too, seeing how im no longer employed and all my time is devoted to arting and goofinoff. all kinds of people in the world depicted in allhonesty at all times and im stillsurprised daily.


to view the whole video click HERE. its lengthy but a mustsee if you giveahoot about any of this stuff. there was a goodportion of my life where i stayedsafe inside my head, impenetrable by all savefor what oozed in through this tiny crack which eventually broke my safeheadhaven WIIIIIDE OPEN V: im prettygrateful for this, since theres not much true living to be done inside ones own head. (:

UPDATE!: i just foundout all these pecans ibeen eating for days are CHOCK FULLA BUGS DDD: ican only imagine the army of creepycrawlies assembling in my intestines as i type with this souramusement spread cross my face B:

3 comments:

  1. but
    but
    everybody love eat poo poo.
    we all eat da poo poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dialed 2 but it just give me a error message

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog be some cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete